Saturday 26 July 2014

Get yourself Nominated for Microsoft Student Associate Program 2014

Microsoft Student Associate

Hello Readers…!!!

Read the following for a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY OF BEING A PART OF MICROSOFT

As you all know, my previous post was for the Microsoft Student Associate Program, the list for the selected candidates is out and guess what???

I AM AN MSA NOW..!!!

Since I was selected in the first list itself, they have given me the authority to nominate the students who wants to be part of the Microsoft and become Student Associates now even though the registrations are closed…

I would say, don't miss this chance and contact me today if u r interested to be called a part of one of the largest MNCs… and don’t forget, it'll boost your CV to a great extent…

If you are really interested then Comment here or click the links below to contact me via:

Facebook

LinkedIn

You may also join the group on FB created by me: MSA 2014 Aspirants

Or mail me at msa.aspirants@gmail.com

I’ll clear all your queries and guide you with the Registration Process.

REMEMBER:




  • You should be Studying in India




  • Last date of Registration is Aug. 05, 2014




HURRY..!!! And don’t miss this self-plattered opportunity…

Following is the 1st list of selected candidates Download and have a look at it to get yourself amazed to realize the kind of community it is as it has students from various IIT's, IIMs n other reputed Universities all over India.

MSA RESULT LIST 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

loading... The Techie's Stop