Wednesday 12 March 2014

OptiSystem OptiWave 7 with Crack

optiwave_optisystem_12_win


OptiSystem is a comprehensive software design suite that enables users to plan, test, and simulate optical links in the transmission layer of modern optical networks.

FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO GET YOUR COPY WITH UNLIMITED LICENSE…:





  • Download the setup and cracked files from HERE or HERE

  • Follow the steps from the “Installation Instructions.txt” in the extracted folder

  • Enjoy the Full version..!!!!

Don’t forget to LIKE, SHARE and RATE…!!! :)



Any problems downloading the file / can't open the link?
check

How To Access Blocked Websites


14 comments:

  1. Thanks.
    have anyone the crack for optispice 4 & optigrating 4 & also optisystem 12 or 10
    PLZ reply me at masudranaj19@yahoo.com
    this is very urgent

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Bro need update version like Optisystem 13. or can you tell me how can I add new library component OFDM modulator in this V.7.0 from V.13 library component

    ReplyDelete
  3. cn u give me d link of dis software...its nt wrking

    ReplyDelete
  4. cn u provide d demo versions of the above softwares u mentioned...i need optisystem software even if its a trial version

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Bro, I don't have an updated version but will definitely upload as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the links are working..they are blocked in few countries, you may go to this site - http://unblocksit.es/ or whichever yo like and paste the above given link in the blogpost to download the software with crack. Enjoy..! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi..I can't download from the web sight.it is saying web page not found.please any one ...help me....himadrimandal2006@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes brothr I can give u optisystem 12 v.
    .I have tht ...contact me on tawadelaxman561988@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello... I have installed the crack version-7 of Optisystem in my PC as well as in my Laptop....but unfortunately it is not working in either of them. After installing the software there is no library components located at Default folder, no sample design layouts are found as well.....Recently I am studying on DWDM technique and I would like to simulate design made for DWDM technique.........So I need your help badly......Please help me to find out the correct crack version of the software so that I can get all the default library components and sample files available in it to design DWDM based network......Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

loading... The Techie's Stop